At our department in Karlsruhe or Heidelberg - at the next possible opportunity - we are looking for a/n
business developmaent manager (m/f)
Full-time - Regular
The goal is to drive sustainable growth and forging strong relationships with clients.
Duties and responsibilities:
- The focus is strategic development and on the support and of the ECEMENT platform on the market, especially with regard to UX, data management, processes and customer satisfaction
- Strategic Development. You will be responsible for facilitating the commercial strategy for existing and new markets. You will facilitate the definition of commercial targets. You will brief all contributing teams on the offer.
- Cross-functional Project Management. You will align market wishes with central pricing and tech recommendations or capabilities. You will be pushing through “smart” options, with a view to shortcut lengthy alignment processes. You will ensure flawless execution across contributor groups.
- Thought Leadership. You will conduct in-depth reviews with an aim of emerging commercial best practices. You will “train/coach” contributors towards flawless process.
- You are familiar with the procurement processes in the construction industry and you have knowledge of e-procurement solutions as well as understanding of EDI processes.
- Good computer skills and experience in the Microsoft Office programs. Experience with BI and PIM systems is a plus.
- Experience of at least 3-5 years.
- Master's degree in Business, Economics, Industrial engineering or equivalent.
- High-quality problem solving and project management skills in a previous role, and have experience in leading projects.
- Understanding of online business models. You’re able to take initiative, use good judgment, understand deadlines and carry multiple projects through to completion even with much interruption. You’re an authentic and mission-driven person who doesn’t shy away from a sparring with senior managers.
- Fluent written and oral skills in English and German; a third language is a plus.
We look forward to receiving your application, which of course will be treated confidentially.
Please send your detailed application by e-mail to:
E-mail: jobs [@] n1trading.com